Today more than billions are using an android device and everyone knows about the battery life of android device which reduces very quickly and takes a lengthy time to recharge , just because of lots of apps running in the background. Normally android takes up to 2 hours to charge. But the charging time can be minimized by some simple tweaks. So have a look at the ways below.
1. Use Airplane Mode While Charging
2. Turn off Your Phone If Possible for faster Charging
3. Turn Off Mobile Data, Wifi, GPS, and Bluetooth
4. Use Original Charger Adapter & Data Cable
5. Never use your phone while in Charging
6. Never charge your phone from PC or Laptop
7. Start Using Fast Charging Android app